Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Stenciled Snowflakes Cards

Hello everyone! :o)

I hope you're all fine and enjoying the week. :o)

I still have couple Winter themed cards I made in December 2017 and mailed them out, but didn't manage to share them here on my blog. I'm sharing them here on my blog this week. :o)


Today I want to share with you these two one layer, Stenciled Snowflakes Cards.


I went with same design on these cards like on cards I shared yesterday here on my blog. Find them here.

I used gorgeous snowflake stencil from Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' kit.

I blended Distress Inks directly on a card base through stencil with Mini Ink Blending Tool. For each card I used two different Distress Inks (ML+BS, TG+BS).

Card dimensions: 89 mm x 121 m(3 1/2" x 4 3/4")
List of supplies:
  • snowflake stencil from Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' kit
  • white cardstock paper
  • Tim's Holtz Distress Inks:
    • Tumbled Glass
    • Mermaid Lagoon
    • Blueprint Sketch
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • bone folder
  • Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool

I'm very satisfied how my cards turned out. Applying different pressure while blending gives a wide range of tones. I also tried to make a card using three Distress Inks but it was too much and I didn't like it.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

2 comments:

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...