Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Pumpkins, pumpkins... Pumpkin Festival in Ivanić-Grad

Hi everyone!

It's pumpkin time. :o) In next couple days it will be all about pumpkins here on my blog. :o)


Pumpkin Festival in Ivanić-Grad (Bučijadais an annual festival celebrating pumpkins, held during 3rd weekend in October. This year was 14th year in a row the festival was held. I was so happy it was while my stay in Ivanić-Grad. Good food, artistic installations, exhibitions, concerts ... and a lot of dear people. I had a wonderful time. :o)

Today I want to share with you some photos I took with my cellphone camera during Pumpkin Festival.



Friday, October 19th 2018

I visited a Pumpkin installations exhibition in town park with a friend and her son.













Saturday, October 20th 2018


I spent most of the day with my nieces, Tea and Nika. ♥

We visited the Pumpkin installations exhibition.















We admired origami sculptures handmade by local crafter and visited the museum.









We went to a Mushroom Exhibition.





We played and fooled around, they rid horse and pony, we jumped on a trampoline... it was an amazing afternoon. ♥

I finished my pumpkin day on a concert of my favorite Croatian band, T.B.F. :o)



Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile!

Milka


3 comments:

  1. How lovely! What an interesting post, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have had a fabulous vacation at Ivanić-Grad! Last week I initially thought that was a new place to work.... sorry :D Instead you have enjoyed a lovely holiday, yay!It's so good! :) Fabulous photos, so interesting! Those pumpkins have had themselves a day of glory and great artists worked with them!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...