Sunday, October 14, 2018

World Space Week Blog Hop Winners



Hi everyone!! :o)

Thank you all for hopping along with us in World Space Week Blog Hop. Your comments made me very happy and I'm glad you liked the hop. I will give my best to make this hop an annual blog hop. :o)


Before I continue with blog hop winners, I would like to thank again all wonderful Ladies who joined me in the hop and all wonderful companies and artists who supported the hop with the amazing prizes. THANK YOU!!! 



PRIZES


Winners were picked from all Inlinkz entries, who commented on all blog hop stops, using Random.org.



And here are the winners and prizes they've won:


two $15 Gift Certificates to the Store for two winners 
(one certificate for one winner)

1st winner
Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted

2nd winner
Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted



Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted



Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted



 
Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted



  
Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted



$20 Gift Certificate to the Store
Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted



$15 Gift Certificate to the Store
Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted


Prize confirmed
Random.org capture deleted
Winner's name deleted


Congratulations!! :o)


Please contact me to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com).


Winners, you have to confirm prizes by Saturday, October 20th, 2018, 11:59 PM CEST (UTC +2).

WINNERS, YOU HAVE TO SEND CONFIRMATION E-MAIL FROM THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU PROVIDED ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY.


Once you confirm the prize, you can not change it for another prize.

If you're unsatisfied with your prize, you can not change it for another prize.

Unconfirmed prizes will be redrawn and new winners' names announced on my blog on October 21st, 2018, during the day. Prizes will be redrawn until all prizes given away.

Winners announced in this blog post, will not be considered in a prize re-draw, if there will be any.

Put a following in a subject line: WSW - SPONSOR'S NAME (for example: WSW - MILKA). 

Update: Please, put in a subject line as written. Everything else is complicating my life at the moment and taking too much of my time to locate received mail. Thank you.

Please do not contact sponsors directly, as it's not possible to claim your prize that way.


PRIVACY NOTICE

  • The blog hop is a part of WSW 2018 celebration and is listed as an event on an official WSW 2018 event list.
  • Event ID 19673 (here).
  • No personal data from the World Space Week Blog Hop and giveaway will be shared on official WSW 2018 event list neither shared with any other party.

  • After winners' names announced here on my blog, winners have to contact me via e-mail to arrange prize delivery details.
  • Winners can't confirm their prizes by contacting sponsor prior they contact me.
  • Winners have to send confirmation e-mail from the e-mail entered to the Inlinkz.
  • After the winner of a particular prize contacts me, I will forward sponsor's contact details or gift certificate codes provided by each sponsor itself to the winner.
  • Winners' names will be permanently deleted from winners post on this blog as soon as all prizes confirmed (or redrawn), as well as correspondence with winners, latest one month after the giveaway is closed. 
  • Winner's post will not be deleted from my blog.
  • No personal data will be kept neither shared with any other party.


There is a lot happening in my life at the moment. Among all, I have to move from my apartment by the end of the year, which is not something my partner and I planed for next two years. I got cancellation notice from my landlord a week ago. Cancellation period is way too short, but we'll give our best to get out sooner and to spend Christmas holidays with our loved ones and not moving. I already started organizing everything and packing our stuff. :o)

I have to travel across the country in Ivanić-Grad on Wednesday Tuesday, where I'll stay at least a week. I have so much to do prior I go and will be so busy while there, as I have to sort out some issues caused by the apartment cancellation here.

I will give my best to reply to your e-mails in shortest possible time. If you don't get a response from me by Friday 19th 2018, please resend your e-mail or leave me a comment below. Please be patient with me and don't resend e-mails prior. Thank you for understanding. :o)

And that would be all from me today. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka


Update (November 1st, 2018):
In line with a Privacy Notice (see above) and my Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement, I've deleted winners' names from this post and all comments that would reveal winners' names. This post will not be deleted from this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Big congrats to all the lucky winners!!!
    So sorry for all the difficulties you are having, Milka!! Moving is always very chaotic and fatiguing! I wish you to move quickly into a new lovely home and then to have a peaceful Christmas with your loved ones!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun blog hop and wonderful prize packages! Sorry to hear about the trouble you are going through, life is full of challenges, we just have a long phone call with our daughter who lives in SF, her roommate just left with very short notice leaving her to pay the whole apartment with 7 more months left for school, she was crying and thought of giving up school, we just have to console her and help her as much financially to get these 7 more months for her to complete school. I wish you all the best for your situation too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! Sending positive thoughts your way for a smooth move to a new home. May the transition, once things settle, bring you abundant joy!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...