Hi everyone! :o)
To make this card I was inspired with an astronomy literature, my own Galaxy Star Background cards I made last year (if you like, you can find them here and here) and gorgeous images found on Google.
Source: NASA Space Place (https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/nebula/en/)
How I made my card...
After drying, I smeared a bit of a white tempera color here and there where I wanted to get lighter parts of the Nebula.
Then I splattered the panel with white tempera color mixed with water and left the panel to dry on air.
After drying, I glued the panel on a square black top folded card base and my card was finished. :o) I love how my watercolored Nebula turned out. :o)
Card measurements: 98 mm x 98 mm (3 7/8" x 3 7/8")
List of supplies:
- black cardstock paper
- SK thick watercolor paper
- Tim's Holtz Distress Inks:
- Salty Ocean
- Blueprint Sketch
- Black Soot
- Koh-i-noor tempera color (titanium white)
- UHU liquid glue
- Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
- bone folder
- Ranger Heat It Tool
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Marabu rounded fine paint brush no. #0
- Marabu flat fine paint brush
- paper towels