Tuesday, July 23, 2019

13th 30 Day Coloring Challenge Preview



Hi everyone!

I'm sure most of you heard about Kathy's Racoosin 30 day coloring challenge. If not, here is a brief introduction.

Kathy of The Daily Marker started super fun challenge 30 Day Coloring Challenge in March 2015 and organizes it couple of times a year. On June 15th the 13th challenge started and ended on July 15th. The goal of the challenge is to color something daily even if it's a few minutes. For more information, jump over to Kathy's blog. :o)

I've participated in each challenge since it started. I participated and colored when I had time, but managed to color every day in 6th, 7th and 12th challenge. In this 13th challenge I skipped coloring couple days due to some health issues, but I was thinking about coloring. :o)

All my blog posts related to 30 Day Coloring Challenges are (and will be in the future) labeled with #thedailymarker30day. I also shared coloring challenge previews here on my blog in the past when I had time. You can find them by clicking on the links below.



Today I want to share with you what I've colored during Kathy's Racoosin 13th 30 Day Coloring Challenge. There were days I colored only couple of minutes and days I colored for hours. I enjoyed a lot. :o)

I shared my daily coloring's on Instagram as the challenge was going on.

Some of my coloring samples are already incorporated into a card and already shared here on my blog as the challenge was going on, but most of them not. Below each photo I added link to a published card/project, if it's already published. For those unfinished and unpublished, I'll update this post and add links after I publish cards/projects. :o)

Here is a day by day preview. :o)

doodling and coloring in Bullet Journal
doodled a paint brush and a palette and colored them with TOZ Artist Color colored pencils
Bullet Journal 2019

watercoloring
watercolored with Distress Inks on a watercolor paper

watercoloring
watercolored with Distress Inks on a watercolor paper
no project yet

watercoloring
watercolored with Distress Inks on a watercolor paper
partly colored on DAY 3
no project yet

DAY 5
no coloring

DAY 6
no coloring

watercoloring
watercolored with Distress Inks on a watercolor paper
no project yet

coloring with fiber tip pens
colored with Stabilo Fiber Tip Pens on a watercolor paper
colors blended with paint brush and water
CARD published on June 27th 2019

watercoloring
watercolored with Distress Inks on a watercolor paper
colored green parts with green Stabilo Fiber Tip Pens (Markers)
CARD published on July 8th 2019

adding details
added details to the image with black fine liners (eyes and muzzle) and a white pigment ink pen (highlights)

coloring in Bullet Journal
colored doodled paint splotches with TOZ Artist Color colored pencils
Bullet Journal 2019

DAY 17
no coloring

doodling and coloring in Bullet Journal
doodled paper planes
watercolored clouds and added white highlights with white pigment ink pen
Bullet Journal 2019

DAY 19
no coloring

DAY 20
no coloring

DAY 21
no coloring

loosely watercoloring
loosely watercolored with Distress Inks on a watercolor paper

coloring on Kraft
colored with TOZ Artist colored pencils and a Uniball Signo white Pigment Ink on a Kraft Paper
shaded with Stabilo Fiber Tip Pens (Markers)
no project yet

coloring on Kraft
colored with TOZ Artist colored pencils and a Uniball Signo white Pigment Ink on a Kraft Paper
shaded with Stabilo Fiber Tip Pens (Markers)
no project yet

coloring in Bullet Journal
colored doodled paint splotches with TOZ Artist Color colored pencils
Bullet Journal 2019

no line coloring on Kraft
stamped with Distress Ink Antique linen and colored with various colored pencils on a Kraft Paper
shaded with Stabilo Fiber Tip Pens (Markers)


I kept a daily log of my coloring in my Bullet Journal. :o)



Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

2 comments:

  1. It seems that you have enjoyed so much the 13th 30 Day Colouring Challenge! :) Fabulous compilation! And the bullet journal, too, wow!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...