Sunday, July 7, 2019

TOP 4 and Winner (I Love Math Challenge #13)


Hi everyone! :o)

Thank you all for joining I Love Math Challenge #13!

Huge apologizes for not posting this last week on Sunday, as it was planned, but I didn't manage to prepare the post on time. I wanted to do it next day, but I had a bad food situation and wasn't feeling well for couple days. Thank you all for being so patient. ♥

We had 9 FABULOUS entries!! Željka, Valentina, Kaja, Neha and I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs and seeing your interpretation on Infinity. Wonderful ideas and amazing creations!!! :o) Ladies, you've inspired us a lot and gave us again a very difficult task to pick TOP 4 favorites. You can find all entries on main challenge post here.


Here are our TOP 4 favorites 
in order of entering the challenge:


1. ionabunny #1
Željka: 'Fabulous graphic design and the black circle in the middle reminds me of black hole in Universe.'
Valentina: 'Her card is simple but I'm so intrigued by the colours and the die that she used. It's just perfect for infinity card. And I can't stop looking at her card.'
Kaja: 'Love the bold effect of the die cut. It just makes you stop and look at the card for few more times.'
Neha: 'Very unique take on theme. I love the interpretation of infinity.'
Me: I can't stop looking at this card. Wonderful simple graphic card. Love it!!



Željka: 'When you look at the sea and the horizon ,it seams it has no end and that is what I love with this card design. Stunning design.'
Valentina: 'What a wonderful summer card! I wish I could sit there and watch the sunset and those magnificent waves. Perfect simple infinity card.'
Kaja: 'Who doesn't love summer and long walks around the beach. I know I do, and this card reminds me of it. Love it! Great design.'
Neha: 'Beautiful card and you nailed the theme.'
Me: Amazing take on the challenge theme. Lovely scene, beautiful colors... gorgeous card!!


3. You're a Star!! (Mugdha) #7
Željka: 'Simple but stunning CAS card.'
Valentina: 'Such a perfection! I love galaxies and the magical colours. Her card is just gorgeous with a simple CAS design and a perfect sentiment.'
Kaja: 'This card is perfect! The galaxy, the layout, the colors,.. Everything goes together nicely. Gorgeous card!'
Neha: 'So appropriate interpretation of the theme. Beautiful galaxy.'
Me: Wonderful take on the challenge theme. Wonderful colors, gorgeous galaxy, simple design, everything combined together so well. Brilliant CAS card!! Love it!


4. Valerija #9
Željka: 'Fantastic background and love the gorgeous sentiment as a focal point.'
Valentina: 'Galaxy always amaze me with the magical colours and she made a perfect watercolour infinity background with a simple and perfect sentiment.'
Kaja: 'Another gorgeous galaxy card that makes you smile when you look at it. Love the colors used!'
Neha: 'Love the galaxy and sentiment.'
Me: Gorgeous galaxy and beautiful sentiment. I love that there is a word Infinity in the sentiment. Great take on the challenge theme.


Congratulations Ladies!! Here is a TOP 4 badge for you. Feel free to download it and proudly display it on your blogs. Please read Privacy Notice below (thank you!).



The winner of one Jane's Doodles stamp set from the TOP 4 Favorites, 
chosen by Random.org is


Congratulations!!! :o)


Please contact me in a week to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com). You have to send me confirmation e-mail from the e-mail address that you provided entering the challenge. If I don't hear back from you in a week (by July 14th, 2019, 11:59 PM, CEST), another TOP 4 Favorite will be randomly picked. I will give my best to reply to your e-mail within 72 hours. If you don't get a response from me in 72 hours, please resend your e-mail.


PRIVACY NOTICE
  • This post will not be deleted from my blog.
  • If your work was selected and featured as TOP 4 or winner in this post and you decide you want your data to be deleted, please contact me and I'll erase your data from this and challenge posts on this blog. Also, please reconsider keeping the badge that has been won in the challenge on your personal blog.
  • Challenge post will not be deleted from my blog, neither Inlinkz entries.
  • If you want to delete your entry from the I Love Math Challenge #13 or any other past challenge (all challenges are labeled I Love Math Challenge and all links provided on a challenge page), you should do it by yourself as the Inlinkz provides that option to anyone. If any technical difficulty occurs you should contact me and I'll delete your link through my Inlinkz account or contact Inlinkz by yourself.
  • No data is used in any other way than to run the I Love Math Challenge.
  • For more details, read full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement.


Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. I hope to see you in our future challenges too. :o)

Our next challenge will start on July 21st, August 7th2019, 10 PM, CEST (UTC +2).
Updated July 21st, 2019


Big hugs to all!! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the top picks and the lucky winner. This was a very interesting theme and it was fun to see how people tackled it. Thanks for picking my card as one on the top 4. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to the Top4 and to the winner! Fabulous works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 4 and congrats to the other ladies.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayy!!Thank you so much for choosing my card as winner and congrats to other ladies too.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...