Happy Friday! Happy Happiness day! Happy Spring! Happy everything! :o)
Spring officially started at 11:45 PM here in Cavtat. Pisces period ended and my Celebrating 30 days of Pisces 2015 celebration too. Well, almost. .
Shortly, I gave myself 4 challenges and tried to complete them in 30 days. And I did! :o) I had some technical problems at the beginning, so I decided to extend challenge no. 1 for one day, till tomorrow.
Today I made this springy, CAS (clean and simple), Baby Fairy Amanita with Flower Card.
I used super cute Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Amanita'. I have this little cutie for some time, but never used it before.
I printed the image on a white paper (160 grams) and colored it with colored pencils. I added some transparent varnish on toadstool dots, dots on fairy´s wings and stamens to create glossy accents and to add just a bit of dimension to the image.
Card dimensions are 101 mm x 145 mm (4" x 5 3/4").
List of supplies:
- Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Amanita'
- white cardstock paper
- white paper (160 grams)
- colored pencils (skin color, pink, dark brown, grey)
- Koh-i-noor woodless colored pencils (Titanium White 3, Chrome Yellow 1, Reddish Orange 2, Pyrrole Red 170, Meadow Green 4, Dark Green 5, Natural Sienna 11)
- Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencil (red 7)
- Pritt universal glue
- transparent varnish with extra gloss
- scoring board
- crafting needle
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is direct link to blog or challenge home page.
3) CRAFT-alnica, Izziv/Challenge #130 - Krila/Wings
4) Crafty Catz, Challenge #271 - No Designers Paper
5) Crafty Sentiments Designs, Bright Colors Challenge
6) Mo´s Clubhouse Challenge #1 - Mo´s Spring Images
7) Mo´s DP2 Challenge Blog, Challenge #249 - Anything MO Goes W/Optional Theme: Use Green
8) Scrap & Craft Inspiration, Challenge #5 - Flowers
9) The Daily Marker, 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 10th entry to this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile :-D