Hi everyone :-D
I used a monster on the left from Gerda Steiner Designs 'Three Monsters' digital stamps.
Image is paper pieced and it has 2 layers.
First I printed Sizix Spring digital paper, stripes (freebie), cut out card panel and printed image and sentiment on the panel.
Sentiment is from digital stamp set From the Heart Stamps 'Monster Sundae'.
Then I printed another image on a white paper (160 grams), colored image with colored pencils, fussy cut image and colored edges with black pen.
Here is a photo of two layers.
When monster was completely dry, I glued it on the panel, over another monster image, glued panel to a white card base and embellished card with enamel dots.
Card dimensions are 95 mm x 139 mm (3 3/4" x 5 1/2").
List of supplies:
- Gerda Steiner Designs 'Three Monsters' digital stamps
- From the Heart Stamps 'Monster Sundae' sentiment
- Sizix Spring digital papers, stripes (free for newsletter subscribers)
- white cardstock paper
- white paper (160 grams)
- Freckled Fawn Enamel Warm Dew Drop Stickers
- Koh-i-noor woodless colored pencils (Titanium White 3, Reddish Orange 2, Pyrrole Red 170)
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen F (fine) 0.6 mm
- Pritt universal glue
- white water based glue
- transparent varnish with extra gloss
- scoring board
- crafting needle
This is my fifth (and last) application card to a Guest Designer Call for March at Gerda Steiner Designs.I am also entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.
2) Clear it Out Challenge Blog, Theme: Anything Goes, Stash: Anything Goes
3) Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog, Challenge #126 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
4) Papertake Weekly Challenge, Anything Goes
5) Pile It On, Challenge #58 - Adhesive Embellishments
I used Freckled Fawn Enamel Warm Dew Drop Stickers (adhesive backside).
6) Sentimental Sundays, Challenge #248 - Anything Goes
7) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from March 3rd to March 9th, Anything Goes