Hi everyone :-D
Today is my birthday and would like to thank everyone for beautiful wishes! I am having lovely and super fun day. :-D
I was crafting a bit this evening and made this CAS (clean and simple), one layer, Dream Mini Card.
This is a CASE of my Enjoy Card and it was quick and easy to make. I was also inspired with Chakra Colors.
I cut out card base from a white cardstock paper and rounded two opposite corners with round corner paper puncher. Card dimensions are 76 mm x 101 mm (3" x 4").
I stamped mini snail from Paper Smooches 'Forest Whimsy' stamp set on card base, colored it with colored pencils and covered it with transparent varnish to create glossy accents.
I embellished card with homemade violet faux enamel dots. I learned how to make faux enamel dots from video tutorial by ScrapTips on YouTube. First I made glue dots with a glue gun on a backing paper and colored them with Marabu glass Amethyst color. After drying, I glued them on the card base with transparent varnish (it works better than glue).
List of supplies:
- Paper Smooches 'Forest Whimsy'
- white cardstock paper
- Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencils (Titanium White 3, Lavender Violet 8)
- colored pencils (skin color, pink)
- Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
- Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
- Marabu glass color (Amethyst 081)
- transparent varnish with extra gloss
- transparent low temperature glue stick
- scoring board
- polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 35 mm)
- crafting needle
- round corner paper puncher
- Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature
- baking paper
- Nivea baby cleaning wipes
I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is direct link to blog or challenge home page.
1) AAA Cards, Game #35 - Bare Naked CAS
2) Less is More, One Layer Week 215, Include an Animal
3) Paper Smooches SPARKS, March 15-21 Anything Goes (wk3) challenge
4) Pile It On, Challenge #60 - Use 3 of Something
I used 3 faux enamel dots.
5) The Daily Marker, 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 7th entry to this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D
P.S. Did you see my Celebrating 30 days of Pieces 2015 page? :-D