Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Daffodils Card

Hi everyone :-D  

I want to share with you this Daffodils Card I made today.


This is a CASE of my Peeking Bunny Card. 

Card layout for my both cards, this one and CASEd one, was a sketch100 with a twist from I {heart} sketches by Imke LudvigBoth cards are CAS (clean and simple) cards.
I changed circle to rectangular shape and embellished the card with two enamel dots instead of a button, as shown on the sketch.
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/03/09/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-no-100/

Card dimensions are 98 mm x 143 mm (3 7/8" x 5 5/8").

I used one of the 3 image blocks from From the Heart Stamp 'Easter Trio' digital stamp set, like I did on the CASEd card. 
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/home/192-easter-trio.html

This is Stamp of the Month March 2015 and I got mine for playing February From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month challenge. FTHS SOTM is a progressive challenge. Faith, illustrator and owner, generously gives a digital stamp of the month to everyone who joined previous challenge.


I cropped the image on my computer. I printed daffodils on a white paper (160 grams), colored them with colored pencils, fussy cut the frame, colored edges with black permanent marker and glued it on a green piece of cardstock paper. 

Beautiful green papers I used are Sizix 'Flights of Fancy' digital papers I got for free as a subscriber to a newsletter. These were scraps on a white cardstock paper.

List of supplies:
  • From the Heart Stamps 'Easter Trio'
  • Sizix 'Flights of Fancy', green, green swirls (free for newsletter subscribers)   
  • white cardstock paper
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencils (Titanium White 3, Chrome Yellow 1, Reddish Orange 2, Meadow Green 4, Dark Green 5, Cobalt Blue 6) 
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen M (medium) 1.0 mm
  • Freckled Fawn Enamel Warm Dew Drop Stickers 
  • Pritt universal glue
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is direct link to blog or challenge home page. 

1CASology, Week #138: Blossom
http://casology.blogspot.com/2015/03/week-138-blossom.html
http://casology.blogspot.com/

2) The Daily Marker, 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 8th entry to this challenge. 
http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/03/day-one-30-day-coloring-challenge-giveaway/


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love your bright daffodil. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the daffodils to come, so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! love your bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...