Thank you all for joining I Love Math Challenge #12!
We had 19 FABULOUS entries!! Valentina, Kaja, Neha and I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs (and other social media profiles) and seeing your CAS Birthday Cards featuring geometrical shapes. Amazing creations!!! :o) Ladies, you've inspired us a lot and gave us again a very difficult task to pick TOP 4 favorites. You can find all entries on main challenge post here.
Here are our TOP 4 favorites
1. Cornelia (fun stamping) #6
Neha: 'I love the way you used shapes. Very minimalist and beautiful design.'
Me: I love the way triangles are arranged, their colors and cute animal silhouettes. Everything is so nicely put together. Great CAS design.
Neha: 'Brilliant use of shapes. Love how you created the focal point with shapes.'
'I love this simple and clean card with rainbow colours. It's beautiful! And I like how the little squares are used with a bit of rainbow colour. Amazing!'
Neha: 'Such a simple design but you totally nailed the theme. Great job!
Me: I love wonky squares, rainbow colors and how everything is nicely put together. Brilliant CAS design.
Neha: 'Clever use of banner stamp to interpret the theme.'
- This post will not be deleted from my blog.
- If your work was selected and featured as TOP 4 or winner in this post and you decide you want your data to be deleted, please contact me and I'll erase your data from this and challenge posts on this blog. Also, please reconsider keeping the badge that has been won in the challenge on your personal blog.
- Challenge post will not be deleted from my blog, neither Inlinkz entries.
- If you want to delete your entry from the I Love Math Challenge #12 or any other past challenge (all challenges are labeled I Love Math Challenge and all links provided on a challenge page), you should do it by yourself as the Inlinkz provides that option to anyone. If any technical difficulty occurs you should contact me and I'll delete your link through my Inlinkz account or contact Inlinkz by yourself.
- No data is used in any other way than to run the I Love Math Challenge.
Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. :o)
Due to some technical issues, our next challenge will not start on April 7th 2019, as planed in yearly schedule. As for now, we are postponing the challenge for a week, so it will start on April 14th, 2019. If technical issues are not solved by then, we will postpone the challenge again, until issues are solved. I will keep you updated and share information here on my blog.
Big hugs to all!! Enjoy and smile! :o)
Congrats to all!! Fabulous cards!ReplyDelete
I haven't had time and mojo enough to play, hope in the next challenge! :)
Thank you for the mention.ReplyDelete
Congratulations everyone 🎉