Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Stacked Blue Ombré Butterfly Card

Hi everyone! :o)

My third post today. If you missed previous two, just scroll down or follow direct links here and here.


I want to share with you this Stacked Blue Ombré Butterfly Card I made. :o)


My card is a CASE (copy and share everything) of my own card I made last year (find it here; to make the original card, I was inspired by JJ Bolton's AMAZING card). Everything is the same except color scheme. On my today's card I wanted to create an Ombré Effect with butterfly die cuts. I like it very much, I'll surely make more cards like this with different colors. :o)


How I made my card...

I die cut 9 butterflies out of 4 different blue tones of cardstock paper (2 from each color) and one in white cardstock paper. I used only outline die cuts and rest I left for my future projects.

I stacked butterflies following Ombré pattern and glued them together (I glued only middle parts and left wings unglued).


Then I stamped a sentiment on a white cardsock paper panel and glued the panel on a white side folded card base.

Lastly, I glued the Stacked Blue Ombré Butterfly on the card and my card was finished. Super fun technique!! :o)


Card measurements: 134 mm x 95 mm (5 1/4" x 3 3/4")

List of supplies:



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #326 - Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

2) bastel-traum, Challenge #73 - Stanze/ Schablone - Die/ Stencil
I used only a die cut, stencil not.

3) Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, January 2019
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

4) Love To Craft Challenge Blog, Challenge LTCCB #30 - Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

5) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday ChallengeAnything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

6) The Corrosive Challenge Blog, Challenge #1 - Anything Goes January
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

7) Uniko, Uniko Challenge #51 - Anything Goes, optional twist Love
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.


That would be all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

13 comments:

  1. Great work with your die, Milka! That Stacked Blue Ombré Butterfly looks so gorgeous and sweet on the white! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the simplicity of this card. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you stacked that butterfly! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kako domiselno. Zelo lepa voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the idea of the ombre stacked butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ! LOVE it so much ! Absolutely stunning with its CAS look and my favourite colours ! You stole my heart, Milka ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM and Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very pretty CAS card. Love your layers of colour. Gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Milka. I looks like a lot of work to die cut all these butterflies !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the clean and simple style of your card! Thanks for sharing it over at the bastel-traum challenge blog.
    Kerstin (bastel-traum DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swooning over your gorgeous layered butterfly, sure to be treasured by the lucky person receiving it! Thrilled that you shared this in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FAB, perfectly CAS and so so pretty. So glad you linked up and joined in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Milka, your dimensional butterfly rocks!
    Thanks for sharing another beautiful creation with us in the Uniko Challenge #51!
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...