Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Blue Christmas Tree Card

Hello everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you couple of winter themed cards I made before I went on holidays. All cards are made using one stencil and I'll be sharing them in separate posts today. :o)


First up today is this Blue Christmas Tree Card. :o)



I used GORGEOUS 'Christmas Trees' ARTploarations Stencil. I won the stencil and beautiful clear stamp at STAMPlorations as a July 2016 CAS card challenge winner. :o)

I blended Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon through the stencil on a white cardstock paper panel. After removing the stencil, I blended the whole panel with same Distress Ink. I splattered the panel with water using my fingers and dried it with Ranger Heat It Tool. I repeated the process until I was satisfied.

Then I trimmed the panel, punched opposite corners with paper puncher and glued the panel on a top folded white card base.

To add more interest to my card, I drew white dots on the tree and around it and my card was finished. :o)

Dimensions of card: 101 mm x 133 mm (/4" x 5 1/4")

List of supplies:
  • 'Christmas Trees' ARTploarations Stencil
  • white cardstock paper
    • Tim Holtz's Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon
    • Uniball Signo White
    • double sided strong adhesive tape
    • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
    • rounded corner paper puncher
    • bone folder
    • Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
    • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
    • water
    • paper towels
    • microfiber cloth (for cleaning) 



    I'm entering my card to following challenges:
    Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

    1) Country View Challenges, January 2017 - Anything Goes
    This is my 7th entry to this challenge.

    2) Crafting By Desings, January Anything Goes Challenge
    This is my 1st entry to this challenge.


    3) Paru's Card Making Challenges, 1st anniversary Challenge: Anything Goes
    This is my 7th entry to this challenge.

    4) STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge
    This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. (1327)


    Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today. I'll be sharing more cards. Enjoy and smile! :o)


    Milka

    2 comments:

    1. Beautiful tones of blues for this card and love your white accents here and there to match the water splatters on the back!

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is one cool, stylish card! Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

      ReplyDelete

    PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

    Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

    Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

    Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

    Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

    Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...