Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ombré Blue Christmas Tree Cards

Hello everyone! :o)

My second post today... If you missed the first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.


Inspired with several cards I made, which you can find here, here and here, I made these two CAS (clean and simple)Ombré Blue Christmas Tree Cards. :o)



I used a 'Christmas Trees' ARTploarations Stencil. I colored structure paste with tempera color and spread it through the stencil on a white cardstock paper panel. I tried to get Ombré Effect. I cleaned the stencil with water and microfiber cloth and did the same on another panel, but on the reverse side of the stencil. I love this! One stencil two "different" trees. :o)

I left panels drying on air 24 hours. After drying, I punched opposite corners of panels with a paper puncher and did same with top folded card bases, glued foam sheets on panels, glued them on card bases and my cards were finished. Super easy! :o)

Dimensions of cards: 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4")

List of supplies:
  • 'Christmas Trees' ARTploarations Stencil
  • white cardstock paper
  • Marabu Light Structure Paste (805)
  • Aero Tempera Color (700 Ultramarine Deep)
  • foam sheet 1 mm thick
  • Sigma Rotary Paper Trimmer
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • rounded corner paper puncher
  • bone folder
  • palette knife (spatula) no. #1
  • microfiber cloth (for cleaning)
  • water (for cleaning)



I'm entering my card set to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Country View Challenges, January 2017 - Anything Goes
This is my 8th entry to this challenge.

2) Crafting By Desings, January Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.


3) Happy Little Stampers, CAS Challenge, January 2017, Stencil
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

4) Happy Little Stampers, Christmas Challenge, January 2017, Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

5) Paru's Card Making Challenges, 1st anniversary Challenge: Anything Goes
This is my 8th entry to this challenge.

6) STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge. (1328)

7) STAMPlorations, January CAS Card Challenge
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.


I have made one more card using the stencil I used making cards I shared today, but I'm too exhausted to write one more post, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

7 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards, Milka! Love the blue ombrè effect on the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards :) love the christmas tree shape!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great results you achieved with this ARTplorations stencil. Lovely choice of colour - so soft. Thanks for sharing with us for our January CAS Challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and perfectly CAS. I have just received the same stencil and can't wait to use it. I love the ombre effect. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely CAS and beautiful! Glad you joined us at Stamplorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS design. Love that you got two for one by reversing the stencil. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little stampers January 2017 Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stencil. Great color.
    Thank you for sharing with HLS,
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...