Saturday, January 7, 2017

I Love Math Challenge #4

Hello everyone and welcome to a new I Love Math Challenge!

This is the fourth challenge and the first one this year. If you're new to my blog, you can find all about the challenge here.

The theme for this challenge is Anything MATH Goes.

Create any kind of project, whatever you like, but your project must have visible mathematical elements. For example numbers, shapes, lines, formulas, spirals... or you can create project using two stamps, two colors, two papers... or you can design a box... or you are inspired with some mathematician... There are infinite possibilities. Please include in your post short description of what mathematical element/s did you use on your project or what inspired you to create it. Don't forget, it must be MATH. :o)

This time I don't have any inspiration project for you. I wanted to be all about you and your ideas, and it was great opportunity for me to take a short break from crafting, while I'm spending winter holidays at my parents. :o)


More details about the challenge...

Challenge Starts: January 7th 2017, 10:00 PM CET (UTC +1)

Challenge Ends: February 7th 2017, 09:55 PM CET (UTC +1)



Challenge rules:
  1. Theme: Anything MATH Goes
  2. Your project must have visible mathematical elements.
  3. Include in your post short description of what mathematical element/s did you use on your project or what inspired you to create it.
  4. Your creation must be new. Please do not link creation that has been posted prior to the day of the challenge.
  5. Projects must be handmade!
  6. Any stamp company/artist is welcome.
  7. You must be a blog follower. If you are following me via e-mail, please leave me a comment.
  8. Mention the challenge in your blog post and link back to the challenge.
  9. Link up as many projects as you want.
  10. You are welcome to combine your project to as many challenges as you want.
  11. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
  12. Link your direct blog post and not your entire blog, so I could locate your creation.
  13. Please turn off word verification.
  14. Have fun!
I reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with challenge rules.

Prize: 
One Jane's Doodles stamp set of winners choiceI will select four favorite projects (TOP 4), which will be featured here on my blog on February 26th 2017. Among TOP 4, there will be a random draw (using Random.org) for one lucky winner who will then receive the prize. :o)



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I can't wait to see your creations! Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka


An InLinkz Link-up

7 comments:

  1. Hi Milka, love your Math challenges! This one is very easy, I think! Hope that a lot of crafters will partecipate!
    Happy Holidays with your parents and enjoy your break!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks like a fun challenge :) look forward to playing along.
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  3. great challenge!
    I will try to enter ,hope will not be to late like last time :D
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome challenge!! had so much fun playing along :)
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...