Sunday, January 8, 2017

Polar Bears on Kraft Card Set

Hello everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you couple of winter themed cards I made before I went on holidays. There was just not enough time to share them before. :o) All cards are made on Kraft paper and I'll be sharing them in separate posts today. :o)


First up today is this Polar Bears on Kraft Card Set. :o)



All cards are one layer cards. For card bases I used Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Paper.

stamped bears directly on card bases and drew lines to divide ground and sky. I colored bears and ground using colored pencils and drew snowflakes (white dots) with a white colored pencil. I heat embossed a sentiment in clear on each card, rounded corners opposite to images with a rounded corner paper puncher and my card set was finished. :o)

Here are close up photos....






Dimensions of cards: 95 mm x 130 mm (3 3/4" x 5 1/8")

List of supplies:
  • Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals' stamp set
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
  • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • TOZ Penkala Artist  Color colored pencils
    • white
    • pink
  • Staedtler colored pencil, dark grey
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Clear Gloss, Regular, WA01R)
  • Uniball Signo White
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • rounded corner paper puncher
  • bone folder
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • powder bag
  • eraser



    I'm entering my card set to following challenges:
    Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

    1) CASology, Week 230: Cold
    This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

    2) Country View Challenges, January 2017 - Anything Goes
    This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

    3) Paru's Card Making Challenges, 1st anniversary Challenge: Anything Goes
    This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

    4) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #193 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Totally Technical (create a project that features your favorite technique)
    Featuring my favorite techniques: coloring, heat embossing.
    This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.


    Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stay around. I'll be sharing new card soon. Enjoy and smile! :o)


    Milka

    11 comments:

    1. oooo kako so lepe!!! Zaljubila sem se vanje! ♥

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awww... Love, love, love these cute bears on kraft colour!! Fabulous details with the snow! Amazing set!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Preslatki suuuuu...gdje si kupila TOZ-ovu bijelu bojicu???Naletila sam na stare zalihe TOZ-ovih bojica (ostale od djece dok su išla u školu) i oduševila sam se kvalitetom...U Zagrebu nigdje nema za kupit,gdje sam pitala,pa zato tebe molim za informaciju...Hvala unaprijed...pozz žELJKA

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. :o) Hvala Željka. Dobila sam TOZ-ove bojice od prijateljice slikarice. Ove koje ja imam imaju više od 20 godina. To su debele bojice, TOZ Artistic. Nažalost ih nema nigjde za kupiti (bar koliko ja znam).

        Delete
    4. Love the simplicity of your card set. The white on kraft looks great, very COLD! So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Kraft, one of my favourite base card colour... which reminds me I've got some new Neenah Desert Storm Kraft as yet unopened! Can't wait to try it with pencils as you did.
      Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges for our Anything goes challenge.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love the cute bears---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
      Carol DT x

      ReplyDelete
    7. Well, you may have just played the part of an enabler to me. That polar bear is way too cute! I've seen this set before, but you made that little critter come to life! With a co-worker who absolutely LOVES polar bears, now I'm thinking I "need" this set so I can make her a card as cute as yours...maybe even CASE it. ;)
      Yet another lovely one-layer design by you!
      Thanks for playing along again over at CASology! :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. These are so super adorable and just clean and simple perfection! Love the white coloring on kraft! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Beautiful CAS design! I love the desert storm paper and your image and sentiment design are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
      Hugz,
      Chana, Owner

      ReplyDelete
    10. Simply but beautiful cards! I love the natural colour of the kraft catrdstock too! And your polar bears are so cute! Thank you for joining the January Challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

      ReplyDelete

    PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

    Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

    Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

    Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

    Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

    Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...