Saturday, March 10, 2018

Black Rainbow Butterfly Card (RCC #6)

Hello everyone!! :o)

Today I want to share with you this Black Rainbow Butterfly Card.


My card is a CASE of gorgeous card made by Francine Vuillème of 1001 cartes. Amazing CAS design and beautiful rainbow colors pattern! LOVE!!! :o)

Francine is a very talented and creative crafty friend from Switzerland. I love her crafting style. Her simple design and stunning coloring blows me away every time she shares a new card. :o)

Stop by Francine´s blog, 1001 cartes, and see more hers stunning creations. You can find her also on YouTubeFBPinterest.




And now, how I made my card...

I die cut 12 butterflies, 11 in various colored cardstock paper and one in black. In this project I used only colored inserts, two from each color. I used colored butterfly outlines for my card I shared two days ago (find it here).

I glued black butterfly outline on a sticker sheet, which I previously die cut (bold butterfly) and assembled the butterfly.

Then I stamped a sentiment on a white cardsock paper panel and glued the panel on a white square top folded card base. I glued another panel inside the card to make it sturdier.

Lastly, I glued some foam on the black rainbow butterfly and glued it on the card. Super fun!! :o)


Card dimensions: 95 mm x 95 mm (3 3/4" x 3 3/4")

List of supplies:

I'm very satisfied how my card turned out. :o) Thank you Francine for the inspiration! 

This Rainbow Color Card (RCC) is the sixth card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2018 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) CASology, Week 290: Abstract
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

abstract (adjective) - relating to or denoting art that does not attempt to represent external reality, but rather seeks to achieve its effect using shapes, colours, and textures (source: Google dictionary)

2) Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, March 2018
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

3) Paru's Card Making Challenges, March 2018 Challenge
This is my 5th entry to this challenge.

4) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Girl Power (something for a girl)
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

5) Uniko, 6th Birthday Linky Party
This is my 5th entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Milka!!! Wow!! A lot of patience here, to inlay all the tiny pieces!! he rainbow are perfect with black and white! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is totally stunning!! Looks like it took a TON of time to make!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving this card! The color progression is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your rainbow butterfly! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Milka :-) the butterfly is stunning! I love how you used the black and the bright colours, it looks like stained glass! very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a PERFECT CAS card!!! Love it.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the vibrancy of the rainbow of colours against the bold black. Wonderful CAS design too. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko 6th Birthday fun. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Milka, more and more decoratiion for our Party Room - the "Uniko 6th Birthday Party" rocks! Thank you so much for all your beautyful entries - they are a big gift for us!

    You cought me with all your beautiful rainbow-colours (they always make me happy!)
    WOW - the black edge makes you colours pop out so beautyfully!
    Happy greetings from Wiebke

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...