Thursday, March 15, 2018

Rainbow Hearts Wreath Card (Jane's Doodles DT Spotlight + RCC #8)


Hello everyone! :o)

Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Jane's Doodles and I made this Rainbow Hearts Wreath Card.


To make this card I was inspired by Jennifer's McGuire GORGEOUS card. Thank you for the inspiration, Jennifer!! 

For my card I used a sentiment stamp from a Jane's Doodles 'Birthday Wishes' stamp set and heart die cuts form Jane's Doodles 'Stinks' dies set.

 

I die cut tiny hearts in various colored cardstock paper (3 hearts x 11 colors).

Using a compass tool, I drew a circle on a white square card base and stamped the sentiment in the center of the card.

Then I arranged all die cut hearts following the rainbow pattern and when I was satisfied, I glued them on the card. As I wanted some dimension on this CAS card, I glued one heart from each color directly on the card base, one using 1 mm thick foam and one 2 mm thick foam. Arranging and gluing hearts took me nearly 3 hours. It was super relaxing and totally worth it. :o)

Lastly, I erased compass tool traces, filled gaps among hearts with enamel dots and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 102 mm x 102 mm (4" x 4")


List of supplies :

This Rainbow Color Card (RCC) is the eighth card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2018 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, March 2018
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

2) Paru's Card Making Challenges, March 2018 Challenge
This is my 7th entry to this challenge.

3) Uniko, 6th Birthday Linky Party
This is my 8th entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

11 comments:

  1. Awwww.... Such amazing wreath of hearts Milka!! Super sweet ad colourful!A great work of patience but such a wonderful result!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! What a great design, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea and I love how you added random dimension to some of the hearts. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko 6th Birthday fun. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously cas card. Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at HLS AG with Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milka, more and more decoratiion for our Party Room - the "Uniko 6th Birthday Party" rocks! Thank you so much for all your beautyful entries - they are a big gift for us!
    You cought me with all your beautiful rainbow-colours (they always make me happy!)

    So many hearts and so much love! Happy who will recive this card!
    Impressed greetings from Wiebke

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been on a roll with all your gorgeous rainbow creations. Another gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining in with Uniko's 6th Birthday party. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a fun card, I love the simplicity but bright wonderful colors
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must have taken forever! Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...