Saturday, March 24, 2018

Rainbow Birthday Card II (RCC #11)

Hello everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you this Rainbow Birthday Card II.


My card is a CASE of gorgeous rainbow card made by Beverley Brown, a designer and owner of Uniko. I used same stamp, went with same design and color scheme like Bev. :o) This is my second CASEing of Bev's card. You can find first one here. There are some differences. :o)

I used an AMAZING Uniko 'Block Party Birthday' Clear Stamp. I was Uniko 5th Birthday Party Prize Winner with Happy Birthday Card and won whole February 2017 release!!! This stamp was one from the release. LOVE!!! :o)


How I made my card...

I inked the stamp with VersaMark Watermark Ink and whipped it off with my palm. Then I inked the stamp with Distress Inks, directly over the Watermark Ink. I used same tones like Bev, but I think we used different inks. I used Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries and Salty Ocean. I let colors overlap. So cool!! :o)

I pressed the inked stamp directly on a white cardstock paper panel, removed the stamp and left the panel to dry a bit.

Lastly, I glued the panel on a white top folded card base and my card was finished. Super fast and easy! Love this stamp so much!! :o)


Card dimensions: 102 mm x 139 mm (4" x 5 1/2")
List of supplies:
  • Uniko 'Block Party Birthday' Clear Stamp
  • white cardstock paper
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • Tim's Holtz Distress Inks
    • Mustard Seed
    • Spiced Marmalade
    • Festive Berries
    • Salty Ocean
  • UHU liquid glue
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • bone folder

This Rainbow Color Card (RCC) is the eleventh card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2018 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)




I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Paru's Card Making Challenges, March 2018 Challenge
This is my 10th entry to this challenge.

2) Time Out Challenges, Challenge #105
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.
Happy 4th Birthday!! :o)


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

4 comments:

  1. Such a happy and colorful Birthday card!! :) It's a great CASEing, as well the other you made last year ;)
    Hugs and thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super štampiljka in lepa voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Love the rainbow effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - I can see why you CASE-d it :) The colours are so fun and vibrant - a great Birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...