Monday, March 12, 2018

Rainbow Butterfly Card (RCC #7)

Hello everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you this Rainbow Butterfly Card.


This Rainbow Color Card (RCC) is the seventh card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2018 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)


How I made my card...

On this card I went with a partial die cutting technique. There are many videos, tutorials and ideas about this technique. I tried something on my own with what I have.

I partly die cut beautiful butterfly in a white cardstock paper panel. I die cut one wing first and then the other (I went two times through Sizzix machine to do that). Middle part of the butterfly didn't cut out, it only embossed in the paper.


Then I stamped a sentiment on the panel and blended Distress Inks on a white cardstock paper piece, following a rainbow pattern. Lastly, I glued the colored piece on the back of the panel, behind the butterfly, glued the panel on a white top folded card base and my card was finished. I LOVE how this one turned out. :o)


Card dimensions: 89 mm x 120 mm (3 1/2" x 4 3/4")

List of supplies:



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, March 2018
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

2) Little Miss Muffet Challenges, Challenge #184 - Anything Goes

3) Noor! Design U.K.: March Challenge - Spring

4) Paru's Card Making Challenges, March 2018 Challenge
This is my 6th entry to this challenge.

5) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Girl Power (something for a girl)
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

6) STAMPlorations, March Challenge: All About Spring and Faith
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

7) Uniko, 6th Birthday Linky Party
This is my 6th entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

10 comments:

  1. Well done with the partial die cutting!! Your rainbow butterfly looks so lovely!! Fabulous work!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You are totally rocking these butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow+white=gorgeous! Love this perfect CAS design. Thank you for sharing with us over at the STAMPlorations March challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your love of all things rainbow, plus I am a sucker for butterflies :) Another wonderful and cheerful card. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko 6th Birthday fun. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple fabulous and so colourful. Thanks for sharing at HLS AG with Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milka, more and more decoratiion for our Party Room - the "Uniko 6th Birthday Party" rocks! Thank you so much for all your beautyful entries - they are a big gift for us!
    You cought me with all your beautiful rainbow-colours (they always make me happy!)

    Your colourful fluttering butterfly is so eye-catching!
    Greetings from Wiebke (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning rainbow butterfly! Gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in with Uniko's 6th Birthday party. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this turned out beautiful, I love how you did the partial die cutting and added the rainbow colors behind it
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I must have a go with this technique!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...