Saturday, March 31, 2018

TOP4 and Winner (I Love Math Challenge #8)


Hi everyone! :o)

Thank you all for joining I Love Math Challenge #8!

We had 15 FABULOUS entries!! Kaja, Neha and I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs and seeing your Math creations featuring number(s). WoW!!! :o) Girls, you've inspired us a lot and gave us a super hard task to pick TOP 4 favorites.

You can see all entries on main challenge post here and also on Pinterest.
Note to challenge participants: 
Entries linked from Flickr and Instagram couldn't be pinned. 
If you don't want your card pinned on Pinterest, please leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail. Thank you.
Update April 25th, 2018: all I Love Math Challenge boards on Pinterest are permanently deleted.



Here are our TOP 4 favorites 
in order of entering the challenge:
(Note: Neha is skipping leaving thoughts on TOP 4 creations today due to an important personal reason.)


1. moi #1
Kaja: 'Martina's card is so cute! I love that she used a circle card instead of a rectangle, this makes this card even more special.'
Me: WoW!! Fabulous shaker idea: a funnel!!! AWESOME!! Martina featured numbers on her card in a super creative way. LOVE it!!!


2. Rosali @ilovestamping #2
(card preview not possible as it can't be shared from Flickr; we couldn't leave you comments, as we don't have Flickr accounts)
Kaja: 'I smiled when I first saw this card. Love how Rosali incorporated the number into the card and the inlaid sentiment finishes the card perfectly.'
Me: Super cuteness overload!! Love the design, an adorable image and how Rosali incorporated the number into the card.


3. Pooja #11
Kaja: 'Pooja's card is an example of creative thinging. Not only she included one type of number, she decided to add five types! Love it!'
Me: What an awesome take on the challenge!! Math class: like I'm looking at myself. LOL :o) Love this card a lot! Is it for me? :o)


4. Anila #13
Kaja: 'What is more appropriate for a number challenge than a card base in a shape of a number? I love the creativity and the card is super cute.'
Me: Number shaped card base: how cool is that?!! Super cute scene and CAS design... Love this card so much!!


Congratulations Ladies!! Here is a TOP 4 badge for you. Feel free to download it and proudly display it on your blogs.


The winner of one Jane's Doodles stamp set from the TOP 4 Favorites, 
chosen by Random.org is


Congratulations!!! :o)


Please contact me in a week to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com). If not, another TOP 4 Favorite will be randomly picked.

Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. I hope you'll be also joining our next challenge which will start on April 7th 2018.


Big hugs to all!! Stop by later today. I'll be posting again. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

6 comments:

  1. What a great surprise and honour to be among top 4 and then I saw I am the winner too. Thank you so much. 😄😘💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know you loved my card ;) Thanks for selecting it in top 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations moi....
    Thank you Milka for the selection in Top 4... Congrats Rosali and Pooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Congrats as well! Hugs, Rosali

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the top 4 pick and the lovely words about my card! Makes me happy! :))
      I am sorry about the troubles with Flickr ... It should be possible to download at the bottom right beside the picture. But I will make sure to link to another platform next time - or to my new blog! :) Looking forward to the next challenge!

      Delete
  4. Congrats to the winner and the top pics!! So sorry to have lost this challenge because of my busy life :( Hope to play in the next one!!
    Happy Easter to all!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...